Call For A Case Evaluation - (714) 881-5200

Partition Of Real Property

Orange County Real Estate Attorneys

If you are a Homeowner on Title, or on the deed of Real Property, and wish to “Buyout” or “Force Sale” of the Real Property – you can! Partition of Real Estate is possible with the help of a knowledgeable Attorney at Katje Law Group. California homeowners have the right to divide their interest in Real Property and the Attorneys at Katje Law Group will zealously file a lawsuit, respond to an already filed lawsuit, and represent you in court until the case is settled.

Protect Your Property Rights

Whether you are a joint tenant or tenants in common and wish to file a Partition Action, you have the right to do so. The Orange County Real Estate Attorneys at Katje Law Group recommend that you do not do this by yourself, because this process is COMPLEX. You need REAL EXPERTS in the law to represent you in court. If you own an Inheritance Property that has more than one person on the Deed of Trust or Title, the law allows one person to act and file a Partition Action to divide the equity.

More Information

September Katje, Esq.

Call For A Case Evaluation
(714) 400-2970

Accessibility Accessibility
× Accessibility Menu CTRL+U